David Kyle is back! Rescheduled for September 7-13, 2020
We are so happy to host David again! This is his third visit to our yoga school, returning with more amazing Rocket yoga teachers from all over the globe. That’s right! A 7-day Rocket yoga fiesta happening right here in East ATX! Last year’s event sold out with 50+ yogis coming together for five days of yoga and fun!
This year, David will teach his final 50 Hour Intensive in the USA for new students & teachers, PLUS, offer a 3-day Level 2 training for 100+ Hour Rocket yoga teachers. As always, we integrate a two hour lunch break into each day, giving you a chance to explore all the sites and food Austin has to offer!
Level 1: 50 Hour Practice Intensive, September 7-11 (5 Days)
- For students interested in becoming Rocket Yoga teachers, or have completed 50 Hours and are seeking to complete 100 Hour Level 1 Teacher Certification
- This is David’s last 50 hour Practice Intensive he offers in the USA
- Requirement: No experience necessary, or 50 Hours completed with David or other Rocket yoga teachers
- Pricing: $949 OR $849 before June 30 (or for teachers with 50+ Hours)
Level 2: 100+ Hour Teachers, September 11-13 (3 Days)
- This Training is for Rocket yoga teachers seeking 300 Hour Level 2 Certification
- One day overlap with 50 hour, when David will spend the day teaching proper adjustments and assists with the mix of new and experienced teachers in the yoga room
- Includes 1-on-1 evaluation with David and other seasoned Rocket yoga teachers
- Requirement: 100 Hours completed with David or other Rocket Yoga teachers
- Pricing: $499 or $449 before June 30
Levels 1 & 2: September 7-13 (7 Days)
- Available for teachers that have completed at least 50 hours with David or other Rocket Yoga teachers
- Pricing: $1349 or $1199 before January 31st
8:00am – 10:00am: Opening practice
10:00am – 12:00pm: Lecture
12:00pm – 2:00pm: Lunch Break
2:00pm – 4:00pm: Lecture/Posture Clinics
4:00pm – 6:00pm: Closing Practice
David’s teachings are centered in his personal experiences with yoga through practice and through the gift of great teachers who have kindly shared the right information at the right time! One of these teachers who he learned directly from for many years is his teacher Larry Schultz. David is the highest trained student by Larry Schultz with the only 500 E-RYT given from direct study with Larry.
David is also trained in Traditional Ashtanga Yoga which he learned through the Pattabhi Jois lineage with a few classes from Pattabhi himself and other western senior teachers. David’s teachings encourages students to find their inner teacher and walk a path that encourages happiness and ease.
David and his wife Elizabeth are also owners of Ashtanga Yoga Puerto Rico and founders of the Progressive Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in Puerto Rico. David’s teaching style is easy going and carries a strong physical foundation with a philosophical approach to Ashtanga Yoga. Specific detail to breath and movement coordination is always a main focus in David’s classes, which provides a sense of safety and control for the practitioner.